Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 7, 2013

You say you love me but...By Cesar Reyes Torres


You say you love me but you make excuses for not coming to visit the house thats built in my name
You say you’ve never been able to find me but you’ve never tried looking in the most obvious places
You say you’d do anything for me, but you refuse to simply walk with me
You say you want me to give you patience, but refuse to be patient in its arrival
You say you follow me, but you don’t do any of the work that I lay in front of you
You say you honor me in your own way, and then you wonder why you feel lost
You say you have faith, then why is prayer always the last place you turn to
You say you want me close but you have other things that are closer to you
You say you want me to guide you but the you choose not to follow me
You say you trust me but then you question my intentions for you

No comments:

Post a Comment