Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Confessions of an unknown man. By Cesar Reyes

Sometimes I have had to put up fake smiles
Even when the inside of me doesn’t agree
I can afford car payments
But cant afford to be angry, because certain people just wont let me be
There are moments of silence that feel like forever
I’ve done scandalous things in life, but I don’t feel bad
Sometimes I just want to be left alone
Despite what I said its ok to be mad
I have been made fun of, and I have been insulted
I have put my trust in people who I know have a reputation of lying
I have cried enough tears in my opinion
And have felt so much pain, I’m surprised I’m not dying
I have felt so empty inside
That I’ve literally looked down to make sure my insides are still there
Why do bad things happen to good people I ask
At times I prey for the courage to tell god he’s not fair
I have been in love
And I have also had my heart ripped out and destroyed
I have felt so weak at times
 I could not even be helped by any steroid
I’ve been lied to my face
And my so called friends knew all along
I guess shit just happens
And life somehow just goes on

No comments:

Post a Comment