Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Salvation. By Cesar Reyes

 Im working hard for my salvation by my own hand ,

Any other way , and I would not consider myself a man
 
All that’s required is already in my possession

All the mistakes ive made I just consider valuable lessons

 Im trying to convert my ideas into reality
before they fade or I get rotten

Ive chosen a road , long thought to be lost and forgotten

 I feel like the world left me behind and no one hears
the words that I say

Im a dreamer by night time and a wanderer by day

Often pondering my existence , and truly believing that I am forsaken
 
Trying to paint my soul , before it becomes just another one that society has taken

 All I want out of life is to be considered and to be remembered

For people to say that no matter what pain I endured I prevailed and never surrendered

 I understand that tears are a part of life
And that my eyes may drop some here or there

We’re all lonely people, but I don’t think anyone’s aware

The alternative to these things in life is to conform into society’s mundane creations

So it looks like ill have to be the creator of my own salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment