Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lessons in Pain. By Cesar Reyes

I learned to live with pain

I found out that a fractured heart can heal itself even if it feels like it got hit by a train

I learned to control my anger

I found out how to ignore those who hurt you and treat those bastards like total strangers

I learned how to not cry

I found out that little by little, tears eat away at me and cause my soul to die

I learned how to just move on

i found out that dueling on the negativity in life is just wrong

I learned how to live in peace and tranquility

I found out that you can be alone and not feel lonely and that doing so can be an admirable ability

I learned how to know when it is that your feeling loves powerful emotion

I found out that it's simply a beautiful, painful, tearful, angry, blissful distortion

No comments:

Post a Comment