Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Never. By Cesar Reyes

No one will ever love you as much as I do
 
I will never love anyone if I ever lose you

 No one will ever give you the smiles that only I know how to make

 I will always wait for you as long as it takes

No one will ever defend you to the extent that I would

 I will gladly give you my heart if I could

No one will ever work for your love as hard as I will
 
I will always be there for you and understand every feeling you feel

No one will ever sacrifice as much as I have
 
I will do it all over again, even if it simply made you glad

No one will ever take care of you the way I have even on your darkest day

I will always come through on every word that I say

No one will give you as many memories as you and I have made

I will always be 100 % sure that my love for you will never fade

No one will ever appreciate your cute subtle ways

I will never abandon you, my soul is yours until the end of days

No comments:

Post a Comment