Total Pageviews

Monday, August 15, 2011

Why I write. By Cesar Reyes



I often read and I often write

To see if there others out there
Who fight the same battles I fight

I often think and get lost in thought

Is this pain unique?
Or is this something that happens to people a lot

I often hope and I often prey

For a cure or vaccine
To these things that I deal with every day

I often walk through crowds
And see something common in our faces

Is this something we go through sometimes?
Or is this something we all must deal with on a daily basis

I often lack courage but only sometimes get scared

If I disappear tomorrow I just want to know
That there was someone out there
Who could relate or at the very least cared

1 comment:

  1. Great read. Just a few suggestions. follow me, we'll talk @streetpoet007 #twitter

    ReplyDelete