Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 20, 2011

She's Gone. By Cesar Reyes


 
I always thought me and her would someday cross paths again
But instead she moved on,
And I’m still here wondering where that part of my life has been
 
I always thought we would be able to work through any problems that we had
But instead she walked down her own path
And I’m still here wondering how a good relationship went bad
 
I always thought our bond was too strong to shatter
But instead she made me into a distant memory
And I’m still here realizing how little I actually mattered
 
I always thought me and her had irreplaceable memories
But instead she constantly smiles and laughs without me
And I’m still here wondering if she considers me a friend or an enemy
 
I always thought that me and her were destined to go through life together
But instead I was wrong
And I’m still here wondering, how one day, one bad argument turned into forever








1 comment:

  1. One thing I have learned is that judging the value of my importance through another persons eyes will always leave me disappointed. I believe the goal is to simply be the best person you can, as much as you can, not wonder why anyone else can't see it.

    I also believe that when such a time arrives for you to shine your value will be measured by the work you produce and present to the world. This i think is undeniable, and no matter who it is you "want to see this in you", on who is "meant to see it" truly matters.

    Standing beside the ocean at times helps one realize just how enormous our world truly is. "No matter how famous or important you are, you will never be as important then the ocean". :)

    -streetPoet007

    ReplyDelete