Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Floating Thoughts by Cesar Reyes

Floating Thoughts

Alone in this world trying to resist conformity
Betrayed and imprisoned by lifelong loyalties
Struggling to be an individual
And still maintain all my normality
Healing from past relationships
That were emotional fatalities
Fresh tears and cold bears
are the formula for destruction
Always tempted but never giving in to evil seduction
All this bullshit gives me an empty feeling deep inside
I try to not show it,
but sometimes is something I just cant hide
And I struggle with this,
Even when I think I cant deal with it anymore
I feel like im being judged
1 point for personality
And 10 million for décor
Most people will never see past
whats in front of their own two eyes
Most outer beauty is an illusion in disguise

No comments:

Post a Comment