Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Until we meet again. By Cesar Reyes

I’m not sure how we got so far apart
And now neither of us can think of one word to say
I guess I expected it to end up like this from the start
Still close in distance, yet it feels like you’re so far way

Now it even feels awkward when I say hello
Whatever we were is just waiting to be buried
I think on many levels we were both trying to let go
Down the line at some point, I use to picture us getting married

I have no animosity towards you
Even though we are basically strangers now,
you can hold on to my respect
It’s probably best that I disappear from you
And I hope this compromise is one that you won’t reject

I’m basically asking you to forget what we became
And only remember the innocent place we both started in
Maybe in the future things can change
So let’s just say goodbye for now until we meet again



1 comment: