Total Pageviews

Monday, August 15, 2011

Silent Thoughts. By Cesar Reyes

Silent Thoughts

I walk alone down a broken alley
I fall asleep in the fields of a lonely valley

I cry for all those who suffer and I pray for them
I’m nothing now, I’m not what I was then

I have no strength, I have no voice
I have no friends, I have no choice

I carry a broken heart I don’t know how to mend
I wrote a million poems I don’t know who to send

I have a million tears I don’t know how I got
I don’t bleed but inside I really hurt a lot

To be nothing is to have nothing
So that what I am
More than a boy, but far less than a man

I’m cautious about being happy
Because the higher I go
The harder I will fall
here is no light at the end of the tunnel
just a dark brick wall

I want to live underwater where you cannot cry
Be part of the eternal ocean live forever and never die

I want to spend my life chasing sunsets
just before they go down
Just me, and nature with peace and tranquility all around

No comments:

Post a Comment