Total Pageviews

Monday, August 22, 2011

My Chick friend. By Cesar Reyes

I want to tell my chick friend
 That ill always be with you until the end
That I give to you my heart and my soul
 And that making you happy is my life’s only goal
I promise to be your tissue to wipe all your tears
I promise to be your sword to destroy all your fears
I want to be the shoulder you lean on when you feel weak
I want to be the ear you confide in with all the secrets you keep
Drink coffee together at sunrise, and a beer at the sunset
Anything’s possible with us , we could jump in the ocean and not come out wet
We have the ability to some how just get lost in time
I don’t know how I found you, but I thank god your mine
I don’t care what happened at the beginning, but I fear someday our friendship could end
These are just a few things
I want to tell my chick friend

1 comment:

  1. I can definetely relate to this poem... I thank you for having the courage for putting your thoughts and beautiful words wrapped together in one. If I can just reword it...I would just change the chick to my guy friend! :):):)

    ReplyDelete