Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Easy Girl. By Cesar Reyes

               

A guy could very easily fall in love with you
But I would feel scared to fall for you, because I’m pretty sure my heart is the one that would get broken
so I promised myself that I wouldn’t
 
A guy could easily not care about the rest of the world, when they are with you
That’s why I try to stay far away from you,
 Because you would be all I cared about
 
A guy could easily want to be with you as much as possible
This is why I try not to talk to you, because I would miss you
And it would drive me crazy not knowing when I would see you again
 
A guy could easily want to promise you everything you’re heart desired
But I know that I could not deliver all of those things to you
That’s why I painfully can’t promise you anything
 
A guy could easily meet you only once, for a brief second and never forget you until their dying day
That is how I know I will never forget you
And you will stay with me, until I’m old and grey

No comments:

Post a Comment