Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pressure. By Cesar Reyes

So much pressure, so much to do
I’m realizing that previous realities didn’t turn out to be true
So much to learn, so little time
So many things I have to do in this short life of mine
I’m living day to day, while planning for tomorrow
I feel like going door to door and asking if they have some strength that I can borrow
I have nothing left, but i still keep on going
I sound pessimistic, but I still have hope even if it’s something I’m not showing
I often feel lost, but life does not have a map
People tend to have ulterior motives, and there life advice often turns out to be a trap
I carry so much pressure that people cant see
I have come to realize that I am a person that people admire, but who never want to be

No comments:

Post a Comment