Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Performing Artist. By Cesar Reyes


 
I sit in this coffee shop with real artists, poets and musicians
Most of them breath and dream creations from here to infinity
Next to them I have no vision , I have no ability
There art is bold and controversial
My creations seem generic and commercial
Half of them look like tweekers and escaped cons
I was confident when I came up here
But now all that is gone
I’m too responsible to be a poet
My heart is too soft, my strength just isn’t enough
Life’s been too easy on me,
I haven’t suffered or had it rough
I Cant be a musician Cuz I have no rhythmic flow
I got have good ideas
But they have no nowhere to go
I've never found out if I had artistic expression
Im not an artist , but art is still my obsession
Art is like a drug, to create it is to take a hit or make an injection
It all echoes with out timelines, you cant make a projection 
Art is vague but it is delivered with precision
But at the end , it gives enough clarity to help guide decisions


No comments:

Post a Comment