Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Tired. By Cesar Reyes

I got tired of caring about people like you who didn’t give a fuck about me
They make you devalue your worth,
and your good qualities are sides of you they’ll never appreciate or even see
 
I got tired of giving and giving and not even being acknowledged for the things I did everyday
I wasn’t looking for praise, but a simple thank you would have gone a long way
 
I got tired of waiting for you to get your life straight
I don’t need your constant bullshit around me, or the drama you always seem to create
 
I got tired of being your backup, and being treated like something that got stuck to your shoe
The person you only called, or texted when you had nothing to do
 
I got tired of thinking of a reason for why I still keep you around
I thought long and hard, but that reason was one that I never found
 
I got tired of trying to change into the kind of person you could see in a different light
So take care, god bless you, and have a nice life
 

No comments:

Post a Comment