Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Life is good. By Cesar Reyes

I can no longer cry

I am finally able to peacefully sleep

I wish to live and not die

The smile on my face is one that I think I might keep

I've said it before but I believe it more now

Tomorrow did turn out to be a brighter day

I am able to laugh a lot more, I vanished away all my frowns

And everything turned out to be okay

I have forgotten the taste of tears

My back no longer bears the weight of a thousand boulders

I have worked hard for this day over the years

And I know feel angels behind me, with their hands on my shoulders

I know moments like these never last

That a bright sunset is only beautiful untill the darkness of the night

But I am no longer tormented by my past

And all darkness will fall, when again comes the light

No comments:

Post a Comment