Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 8, 2011

One step forward. By Cesar Reyes

I was just closing in on my destination

And for a split second I lost my concentration

I stumbled and fell

And nobody helped

Today my destination seems farther

I try my best , but as I get older, life get harder

I cant go back because I don't know where my journey originated

Whenever I try to fix things, they get more complicated

One step forward and never look back

Every time I fall and get up I wonder where my friends are at

Im the friend who nobody wanted, but who they occasionally needed

The one everyone forgot about, but who came in handy when life got heated

People around me live life faster

But I have found that not taking things step by step is a formula for disaster

Lately i've enjoyed just walking and deep breathing

Im proud of being able to stand on my own two feet, and not having to be
Constantly pleading

I keep on walking and I often wonder where Im at

I just keep telling myself,take one step forward, and never look back

No comments:

Post a Comment