Total Pageviews

Friday, September 9, 2011

Letting Go. By Cesar Reyes

 
For every goodbye
I have to remind myself that not everyone is meant to be with you forever
So you should appreciate them, while you cross paths in this short thing we call life
 
For every goodbye
I get sad, and I feel like I’m losing something inside of me
It feels like I’m losing a part of my life that always felt familiar
 
For every goodbye
I have to let go a little part of my heart
And I pray that that person takes good care of that little part of me, wherever life takes them
 
For every goodbye
I take a minute to sit down and reminisce
And I am reminded of all the reasons I am going to miss that person
 
For every goodbye
I wonder if Ill ever see that person again
And if I should run into them many years from now, will they greet me as a friend, or walk past me like a stranger
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment