Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Me and God. By Cesar Reyes Torres

Me and God

When I feel like I have nothing left to offer the world, I turn to God and he puts me to work
When I feel tired from what seems like never ending list things that need to be done, I turn to God and he gives me rest
When I feel like I'm drowning in the middle of an ocean, I turn to God and we go for a walk
When I feel like I can't trust anyone, I turn to God and he reminds me that I must always trust in him
When I feel like I can't go on, I turn to God and he says go a little farther
When I feel like something is wrong with me because I don't fit in, I turn to God and he reminds me that he created me this way for a reason
When I feel like crying, I turn to God and he gives me a reason to smile
When I feel full and satisfied in all aspects of life, God reminds me to share
When I feel alone, God reminds me that I'm not
 When I feel like  I'm done, God give me more to do

No comments:

Post a Comment