Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Life. By Cesar Reyes

Whisper poems to the wind
Find myself and attempt to sin
I never cry , but tears still fall
I’ve never won , but I still stand tall
I walk in solitude , through a roaring crowd
too much pride, but I cant say I’m proud
I have trouble sleeping, but I often day dream
Love is beautiful , but its not what it seems
I’m a bum , people pretend they don’t see me
People enjoy my poems , but wouldn’t want to be me
I’m a poet, I’m a rebel , I’m a renegade
My words cut deep, sharper than any blade
I walk a fine line between genius and insanity
don’t get many compliments, I reject all vanity
I sit by the beach and imagine the shore going in reverse
Spent my life running, only to find out loneliness is a curse
Words that I speak, are not wasted and are all worth speaking
I spend my life searching for what I should truly be seeking

No comments:

Post a Comment