Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 28, 2011

If i had my way. By Cesar Reyes


Id travel across the country on a truck ,
quit my job and just wouldn’t give a fuck
I'd write my poetry and drink my wine
Party all night and not give a shit about time
Id paint everyday
And day dream the whole way
Id leave footprints on the ocean wet sand
Learn to play the guitar, and start a band
Id sell oranges by the side of the road
Drink beer , watch TV and see the economy implode
 Stay up all night , watch the stars fade
Go to open mic , and read poems I made
 Go to the mountains and start a snow fight
 Wake up on some beach and continue to write
Sell my truck , and buy a Harley Davidson bike
Keep traveling and marry a woman I like
Id swim down the river, and the climb up a tree
Die of old age , get reincarnated and continue my living spree

No comments:

Post a Comment