Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lost in the music. By Cesar Reyes



I can even feel it in my veins
It feels so powerful, and soothing,
It penetrates me and wipes away all my pains
Its like each time I hit a key, it does something inside of me
The music takes me
Somewhere else
A different world
An entire different
Unknown Dimension
That I can only show
With this piano
And it is something
I could never speak
Or even mention
The only way for you
to truly know
The only way for me
To be able to describe
Is to let you feel the vibe
You need to take
A moment and just
Close your eyes
Let the music pierce
Your soul and hypnotize
Your senses
                            And when you least expect it
                 You’ll suddenly be where I currently am
          You will feel like some sort of liberated spirit
         Living in a long lost psychedelic foreign land
           But when the music stops and you have to
             Come back home and open your eyes
               You’ll have to go back to your reality
                      Into what now seems like boring,
                                     Mundane lies

No comments:

Post a Comment