Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Peace of Mind. By Cesar Reyes


I breath comfortably in silence

My life long struggle is to simply just get through crowds

My poems try to raise awareness like sirens

And doing so, gives me strength and it makes me proud

A peaceful soul is the only company i'd like to keep

I tend not to trust the kindness of strangers

My poems are the method I use to weep

Id like a mind of only peace, with no worries of any dangers

I see the beauty of the world we are destroying

Someday the last rose will die

Peoples ignorance is both scary and annoying

I wonder what it would look like if the planet cried

Im searching for an existence to call my own

It is a life I have yet to find

And even if in searching I may be alone

ill stop at nothing to have peace of mind

No comments:

Post a Comment