Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Grieving. By Cesar Reyes

Life is a lonely fucken road
Everyone has to carry something in life and
 I guess pain was chosen to be my given load
 
I never for saw obstacles like this as a kid
I didn’t think I would have to accomplish things on my own to the extent that I did


I often hope god comes down and tells me the meaning of all existence
 And where I fit into his divine plan
Because so far as I’ve seen things I am not a big fan

I want to no what’s worse, to have the world end or to have to bury your loved ones one by one as they are slowly taken by time

 I want to understand why when you lose your pride,
 and have to beg on the corner for food, people have the nerve to call it a crime

 I usually am able to deal with this shit calmly , but like everyone I have my days
 Life can get the better of some people , but I have my own ways

I think life is a stone that is cast and ocean is vast
Cold bears and warm tears temporarily help you reminisce on the past

 I often feel that my life is a lie ,
and that those closest to me im always deceiving
Its just that they don’t know , that behind each smile im constantly grieving

No comments:

Post a Comment