Total Pageviews

Friday, August 12, 2011

All of us by Cesar Reyes

All of us
 
In some ways, I think we all struggle
I think we all have our story to tell
I think we’ve all failed
As many times or even more than we’ve succeeded
I think we all cry, when no one’s looking
We’ve all had our hearts broken
I think we all feel lost sometimes
I think we all have some lifelong challenge we have to just keep fighting
Some days we all suffer
We may not all be suicidal,
but I do think there are days when we wish we could disappear
There are days when we all feel abandoned
Everyone is born as an innocent child
The lost innocence is a shame that everyone carries
We all know what its like to own nothing, except your own problems
we all know the taste of tears
I think we’ve all felt helpless at times
Like we hadn’t a friend to confide in
I think we all have more to be thankful for than we give thanks for
I think we all would like to help, but never do
I think we can all be selfish sometimes
We all procrastinate to be better
In many in ways I think we all have more in common than meets the eye
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment