Total Pageviews

Friday, August 12, 2011

He is Real by Cesar Reyes

He is real

I have not always known that there was a god
Just learning that he existed was a lesson I only recently was taught
I don’t know if I found him or he found me
I do know that he’s always been watching
And even though I am just a drop of water in an ocean, he cares about me
I have learned that he is not responsible for all the evils of the world
Lost and misguided people are the ones who are
Behind the most beautiful things in the world, you will always find him there
And even behind the most painful ones as well,
He is there to help you and not to further your pain
Ask and thou shall receive
I have never spoken directly to him,
But I know he can hear me whether I speak or not
Even though I have not spoken to him I can read the signs he sends
I know that I am not crazy
And that people will always want to label you and judge you before they help you
I have learned that I have much to learn, and that I always will
I have learned that having doubt is normal, but as you grow as a person
Doubt is something you must let go to move on
Let go of the doubt, and the insecurity,
Do your best to hold on to the faith and always remember.
He is real


No comments:

Post a Comment