Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pain. By Cesar Reyes

I never thought I could feel this kind of pain

I feel like they’ve ripped out my heart and slashed out my veins

I never thought tears could be this cold

At times I think I will die alone and old

I never thought I could have loved that much

To depend on somebody to the point that they’re like a crutch
 
I never thought you could love someone and in return they could treat you so cruel

 To have intelligence, but to have them make you act like a fool

I never thought I could feel this weak

I’m not dead yet , but my diagnosis seems bleak

I never thought I could be this lost
 
I’d like to figure out where I am in life, at any cost

I never thought I could be this alone

No mail , no messages, no rings from my phone

I never thought things could get any worse

I still haven’t figured out why love is a blessing and a curse

 I never thought I could hurt inside to this degree

They say love is blind, I guess because the tears don’t let you see

 I never thought wounds could heel

In fact I still don’t , so just imagine how I feel

No comments:

Post a Comment