Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Through My Mind. By Cesar Reyes

 
I stroll through hurricanes,
as I’ve conquered bigger obstacles than hurricanes see
Poetry is my blood, my soul, they cant take it from me
Keep marching , keep swinging, till life’s battles are won
Its all an eternal struggle that can never be done
Cry fire and feel pain that nobody knows
Constantly being challenged, but I guess that’s just how life goes
There’s is no limit to where my words can be heard
Courage comes naturally, to me fear is absurd
Every step, every breath, every time that I fall
I leap higher, I breath harder, more than before I stand tall
 I am reborn like a speeding bullet blasted from a gun
Nobody can stand in my way, I am the one and only one
 I have just enough strength to accomplish what god set me out to do
Don’t care for pessimists ,I don’t have time for you
The strength of a bear, freedom of an eagle, heart of a lion
I have a destiny , I wont allow anyone to be denying
Yet I was born to suffer,in order to understand and write poems to heel peoples wounds
Build my life up with care , even when catastrophe , lingers and looms
I aim high with my goals, I might as well be leaping off a tower
Yet in the face of adversity, is the only place where I can show my true power

No comments:

Post a Comment